Does your organization grapple with questions that could benefit from an evidence-based approach? Are you in search of new talent for your organization? Do you want to stay up to date on the latest developments in the fields of leadership, innovation, motivation, occupational health and career development?
Then partner with us. If interested in partnering, please contact us.
Collaborate on research and evidence-based interventions
Our mission is to produce and disseminate knowledge that is grounded in good research and theory, while at the same time offering clear perspectives for interventions to actually improve organizational life. If your organization is struggling with questions that could benefit from an evidence-based approach, we are happy to work with you. Together, we can tackle questions such as:
- How can we decrease leader dysfunctional or abusive behaviors?
- How can we promote employee innovative behaviors?
- How can we help teams be more creative?
- How can we motivate employees in their work?
- How can we promote employee well-being?
- How can people develop their talents throughout their careers and as they grow older?
Connect with the next generation of talent
- Finding employees that are motivated and have the right set of skills is becoming more and more of a challenge. Our teaching philosophy rests on providing our students not only with knowledge but also fostering the skills needed in the future of work: analytical critical thinking and analysis, active learning strategies, creativity and initiative, complex problem-solving, leadership and social skills.
- If you are interested in developing an early relationship with talented potential future employees via internship opportunities, company visits or by giving a talk in our career talk series, contact us.